NSC, CPR & AED
Superior training to improve CPR and AED skills retention
This 3.5 hour CPR and AED course prepares the layperson to respond to choking, breathing and cardiac emergencies—and how to use an automated external deﬁ brillation unit in conjunction with CPR. This NSC® course meets the current CPR and ECC Guidelines using a combination of instructor, Video-Self-Instruction and hands-on training.
Course content • Taking action in an emergency • Assessing the victim • Provide basic life support, including airway management, breathing and circulation • Using an AED Course materials
- Taking action in an emergency
- Assessing the victim
- Provide basic life support, including airway management, breathing and circulation
- Using an AED
- Instructor Resource Kit
- Instructor Manual and CD
- Instructor DVD featuring VSI training
- Instructional DVD on how to set up the classroom
- Instructor Resource CD with administrative documents
- Student Workbook with NSC, CPR & AED
- Full-color photographs, illustrations and skills demonstrations
- Course DVD
- Nationally recognized Course Completion Card
- Duration: Coming soon
- On-Site: Coming soon
- Certificate: Coming soon
No processing fees to receive the nationally recognized NSC Course Completion Card!
We are #1 in the Central Florida area in providing security officer training. We specialize in Central Florida class D and G security licensing. If you are looking to start your career in security you have come to the right place! Our instructors have first hand knowledge and experience to help you be successful in your new career as an armed or unarmed security guard. Our goal is to get our clients on the street with the best training and knowledge to keep them safe. If you have what it takes to become a part of an elite team than become a licensed d or g security officer today!